Medical Care for Soldiers and Veterans
An update on the ongoing care and benefit challenges faced by wounded soldiers, veterans, and their families.
- Anne Hull, reporter, "The Washington Post"
- Dana Priest, intelligence correspondent for "The Washington Post" and author of "The Mission: Waging War and Keeping Peace with America's Military"
- Walter Reed Hearings Review and Latest Developments
- Mental Health Parity Act of 2007
- Diane Rehm Show: On Younger Veterans Issues
- NPR's Diane Rehm Show: Discussion on Troop Mental Health
- WaPo's Priest and Hull Take on Combat PTSD
- Reporters Mark Benjamin and Dana Priest on Systemic Military Healthcare Problems
- WaPo: Walter Reed Patients 'Neglected, Frustrated'