Here's a list of 7 financial to-do's for returning reservists offered by Bankrate.com. Actually, these tips are a pretty handy reminder for all vets coming back from duty:
- Check your credit.
- Take a look at your insurance.
- Undo any powers of attorney.
- Talk to your creditors.
- See your lawyer.
- Pay your taxes.
- Review your situation.
Click on 'Article Link' below tags for related posts...
- OIF Reserve/National Guard Forces Especially Feeling Burden of War
- WaPo: Army Reserves Feel the Pinch of Increased Operation Tempo
- Ed Schultz Show: Reintegration Program Discussion Wednesday
- BusinessWeek Covers Unique Struggles of the Reservist-Entrepreneur
- Surge -- And Strain
- Unacceptable: National Guard Makes Post-deployment Mental Health Screening Optional
- NYT Magazine Covers Experiences of National Guard in Iraq
- New Jersey: 25% of Troops Returning with Problems
- Boston Psychologists Reach Out to Help Army Reserve Families
- Insurance Information Institute Study: Employers May Not Be Ready for the Wounded