Take a quick look at the column to your right. You'll find a selection of PTSD Resources -- links that are worth a look. Let me introduce you to one organization you're probably already familiar with: The Department of Veterans Affairs.
Their National Center for PTSD website offers:
- Veterans Resources Index Page: A great overview of the PTSD knowledge-base just waiting to be explored by you.
- Veterans with PTSD Fact Sheet
- Managing Stress Fact Sheet
- The Iraq War Clinician Guide, 2nd Volume
- A Brief Primer on the Mental Health Impact of the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
- A Guide for Military Personnel and: A Guide for Families